Remember, remember the 5th of November!
Traditionally, Bonfire Night festivities takes place once it gets dark, but having young children or babies can make it difficult to be part of the action as it gets late.
Set the stage by pulling out your winter woollies and don't let the idea of a late night put you off, why not host your very own Bonfire Party on a dusky afternoon?
- Bshirt Lift the Flap in Black - £19.99, Bshirt Clothing
- Donegal Faux Fur Pom Hat - £39, Jigsaw
- Textured Puffer Jacket - £69.99, Zara
- Ribbed Roll-Neck Jumper With Alpaca - £139.00, The White Company
- Colour Block Pleat Skirt - £59, & Other Stories
- Denim Jacket - £25.99, Zara
- Deco Floral Print Shirt Dress - £149.00, Whistles
- Zoe Kitten Heel Boot - £99.95, White Stuff
- Animal Print Pleated Skirt - £48, Next
We are passionate about improving breastfeeding rates in the UK. Breastfeeding in normal clothes helps you to feel like yourself again and by feeding in public you are empowering other women to breastfeed with confidence!
We will be putting together Bshirt Breastfeeding Fashion Edits every week directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our Newsletter so that you get these edits straight to your inbox every week!!
We want to show you how you can save money by wearing 'normal' clothes while still breastfeeding with confidence and looking fabulous. Because, well, breastfeeding is 'normal', after all!
x Philippa, Lisa and the Bshirt team