Bare to be cheeky... the new season is on fire!
Raise your game in bold, bright and beautiful shades of RED! Red is a bright, warm colour that evokes strong emotions. Red is associated with love, warmth, and comfort.
Red is also considered an intense, or even angry, colour that creates feelings of excitement or intensity. In the mood for RED? Let the world know how you are feeling!
Stay on trend with animal print and throw on your Bshirt to add a little more colour to this seasons eclectic range of fashion staples.
- Faux Fur Coat by Glamorous - £64.00, Topshop
- Pilcro High-Rise Skinny Velvet Jeans - £78.00, Anthropologie
- Mohair-blend jumper - £69.99, H&M
- Long Dress with Piping Detail - £99.99, Zara
- Glitter Lace Brazilian Knickers - £8, M&S
- Bshirt Long Sleeves in Bluebell - £24.99, Bshirt Clothing
We are passionate about improving breastfeeding rates in the UK. Breastfeeding in normal clothes helps you to feel like yourself again and by feeding in public you are empowering other women to breastfeed with confidence!
We will be putting together Bshirt Breastfeeding Fashion Edits every week directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our Newsletter so that you get these edits straight to your inbox every week!!
We want to show you how you can save money by wearing 'normal' clothes while still breastfeeding with confidence and looking fabulous. Because, well, breastfeeding is 'normal', after all!
x Philippa, Lisa and the Bshirt team