Bamaboo Biodegradable Nappies
The award winning eco-nappies from Mama Bamboo are made from the softest luxury breathable bamboo fibres and chlorine free wood pulp.
They have designed their nappies to meet our three key values:
BEST for BABY
- Mama Bamboo uses the softest breathable bamboo layers which feel silky on your baby’s delicate skin.
- No perfume. No alcohol. No Chlorine.
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties which reduce the chances of nasty nappy rash and irritation.
- Bamboo fibres have incredible moisture absorbing and temperature regulating properties to keep your baby's skin dry and comfortable even on hot and humid days.
BEST for YOU
- The wide flexi double tabs, wide base and ruched trims protect from leaks so both you and your little one can sleep well tonight.
- The seven layer design has been proven to provide excellent absorption rates day and night.
BEST for MAMA EARTH
- The Mama Bamboo nappies will be +60% decomposed in less than 3 months and can achieve ~80% decomposition over time.
- We use only ECF chlorine free fluff pulp from sustainable sources.
- Free of alcohol, PVC, Latex, and Phthalates.
- Wrapped in 100% compostable corn starch.
Nappies per pack:
Size 1: 35 nappies
Size 2: 30 nappies
Size 3: 28 nappies
Size 4: 26 nappies
Size 5: 20 nappies
Size 6: 18 pull up pants
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch. See our shipping costs here.
Customers in the European Union will be contacted by customs, either by phone or email, and notified of the sales VAT to be paid. This is not included in your purchase and will be charged to you by customs, at the standard VAT rate for your country.