ESSENTIAL Bshirt Organic Strappy Vest in White
Meet our ESSENTIAL range.
If you need day-to-day quality basics, at an affordable price, than look no further than our Essential range. The same quality and ethics you'd expect from Bshirt but with 25% less fabric used in production. Only available in Black and White without lace trim.
Wear the Essential Bshirt strappy breastfeeding vest top on its own or underneath your favourite clothes. Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- Adjustable spaghetti straps
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with super soft & comfortable, GOTS certified organic cotton
- The flap stays up so it’s one less thing to worry about when latching on!
- There is no excess fabric to put back in place after feeding, just pull the flap back down.
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
- Dress sizes for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- 95% GOTS certified organic cotton, 5% lycra
Not sure what size to buy? View our size guide.
The Bshirt is UK Design Protected.
In our survey, 79% of our customers felt that breastfeeding is easier whilst wearing their Bshirt, compared to other breastfeeding tops!
Instagrammer @MadisonPurr reviews the Bshirt
"The Bshirt makes breastfeeding so easy. It’s really comfy, comes in beautiful colours and the quality is outstanding. It is an all round must have for all milk making mamas."
Maria Betsworth, Little Peach London
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
Stay stylish, but do it the smart way.
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.