Organic Long Sleeves Breastfeeding Top in Black
The Long Sleeve version of the Lift the Flap breastfeeding top features a flattering and stylish boat neck. Cut to be fitted but not snug. Simply pull up the top flap to feed.
- No ties, clips or zips = easy feeding access
- Ethically made with super soft & comfortable, GOTS organic cotton
- Made for Mums Winner - voted by mums as the best breastfeeding accessory
- The flap stays up so it's one less thing to worry about when latching on!
- There is no excess fabric to put back in place after feeding, just pull the flap back down.
- Packaged in compostable garment bags
- Posted out in recyclable paper bags
Not sure what size to buy? View our size guide.
Fit: Dress sizes for a perfect fit.
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Composition: 95% cotton, 5% lycra
The Bshirt is UK Design Protected.
“It allows me to wear certain clothing which I wouldn't normally wear while nursing, such as low cut tunics/dresses. I feel really confident and comfortable whilst breastfeeding my baby.”
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch (this only applies to items that are in stock of course)! See our shipping costs here.
Customers in the European Union will be contacted by customs, either by phone or email, and notified of the sales VAT to be paid. This is not included in your purchase and will be charged to you by customs, at the standard VAT rate for your country.
STAY STYLISH, BUT DO IT THE SMART WAY
Clothing waste is the second biggest pollution problem (second only to plastic) and we feel it is our responsibility as a clothing retailer to sell responsibly.
This means: We use only ORGANIC and Responsibly Sourced Cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. Choosing to buy Organic means that harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes aren’t pumped into the environment and water supplies while making our fabric. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment.
You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.